Scholarship Opportunities are now open for 2021.
Application deadline is April 30, 2021.
If you’re a graduating senior or a current college student seeking scholarship opportunities, Embers Credit Union can help!
Apply now for a chance to be awarded one of our 5, $1000 scholarships!
- Applicants must be a member* of Embers Credit Union in good standing** or the applicant’s legal guardian must be a member in good standing.
- Applicants must be a graduating high school senior or a current college student.
- Applicants must be enrolled at an accredited university or vocational-technical school.
- Applicants must complete the online application and essay.
- The scholarship is for tuition, books and/or fees and will be paid directly to the academic institution in which the recipient is enrolled.
Any questions email us!
*Applicants may not be current Embers Credit Union employees or volunteers or be children or grandchildren of current Embers Credit Union employees or volunteers.
**A member in good standing is defined as one with a minimum balance in his or her account and no loan delinquencies or charge-offs.Go to main navigation