How can I log in to digital banking if I can't get a verification code through text message?
Two-Factor authentication uses a unique one-time access code to verify identity and log on to digital banking. If you are unable to receive text (SMS) messages, you can choose to receive your access code via a phone call.
- On the verification code screen click Try another way located beneath the Verify button
- Select Phone Call and click Next
- You will receive an automated phone call that will provide your access code (Have a pen and paper ready)
- Return to the verification code screen
- Enter your access code and click Verify
If you are still having trouble, contact the credit union to ensure we have the correct phone number on file.