IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT YOUR CREDIT CARD
We are upgrading your DCCU credit card to an Embers Cashback credit card! We will send additional communication about rewards and other upgrades over the coming weeks, but there are a few items we want you be aware of right away:
- Your new credit card will be mailed to the address we have on file, and should be arriving the second week of February.
- Your new Embers Cashback credit card will begin working on February 22. Continue to use your DCCU credit card until that date.
- Your old DCCU credit card will no longer work as of February 22. You will need to update any automatic payments that post to your credit card.
- Your normal payment due date of March 10 will be moved FORWARD to March 25, and your payments will be due on the 25th of the month going forward.
- Your next statement cycle date after February 14 will be March 31 and will be the end of every month going forward. Your statements will be included with your regular account statement.
We understand that there has been a lot of transition with your accounts over the last few months, and that these changes can be challenging. Thank you for your patience as we take this necessary step.
Please let us know if you have any questions! You can email us or call us at (906) 228-7080.
About my DCCU Credit Card
You can continue to use your DCCU Credit Card as you normally would until 11:59 P.M. EST on Sunday, February 21st. On February 22, your DCCU card will stop working and you will start using your new Embers Credit Card.
Please call or visit one of our offices if you have not received your Embers credit card by February 15.
Absolutely. However, the joint account owner’s card will be mailed separately. Also note that the joint account owner will have their own unique card number going forward.
You will need to update any automatic payments that post to your credit card.
Your normal payment due date of March 10 will be moved FORWARD to March 25, and your payments will be due on the 25th of the month going forward.
Your next statement cycle date after February 15 will be March 31 and will be the end of every month going forward.
Your statements will be included with your regular account statement.
Your credit card and all transaction activity will be accessible in Embers digital banking, and you will no longer use the EZCardInfo site to manage your credit card or view transactions.
You may begin using your Embers credit card on February 22nd. Your DCCU credit card will no longer after 11:59 P.M. on Sunday, February 21st.
Any unredeemed Scorecard Rewards will be converted into cashback at $0.004 per point (1,000 points = $4) and paid out on April 1.
Go to main navigation