Embers Credit Union offers a credit card that offers cash back rewards!
Cash Rewards deposited into your account.
- You don't have to do anything to accept your cash rewards. They are deposited into your regular savings account every quarter.
Greater Worldwide Acceptance
- The Embers Credit Union chip card can be used anywhere in the world where MasterCard is accepted-over 36 million places in more than 200 countries.
- Chip technology is currently used in 80 countries around the world and has become standard in the U.S.
Increases Cardholder Security
- The chip contains encrypted information that makes it extremely difficult for the card to be copied or counterfeited.
- At merchants that use chip terminals, the card and terminal work together to add an additional layer of security to the transaction.
Purchase Assurance Coverage
- With an eligible purchase assurance grants coverage for shopping items against theft, damage, or loss with 90 days from the date of buying. For full details, click here.
MasterCard Zero Liability
- As with our previous generation of credit cards, the chip card is backed by a zero liability policy, which means cardholders won't be held liable if the card or card number is used for purchases without permission.
- Some conditions and exceptions apply. For full details, visit www.mastercard.us/zero-liability.
Go to main navigation
Trip Cancellation Insurance
- Provides reimbursement for you and your family for any nonrefundable cancellation or change fee if your trip is interrupted or canceled and you have purchased your common carrier tickets with your eligible MasterCard. For full details, click here.
MasterCard Guide to Benefits
- There are so many great benefits that it's hard to list them all. For a guide to benefits, click here.